St Pauls Lutheran School
Tel: (256) 734-6580
- St. Paul's Lutheran School strives to provide quality Christian education for children 3 years old through sixth grade.
- Along with providing instruction in God's Word and leading children in the Christian faith, St. Paul's Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in Language Arts, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Physical Education, and a variety of other extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School's curriculum is based on educational standards established by the state of Alabama.
- Teachers develop plans and gather resources for teaching the standards.
- How well students have learned the standards is assessed by the Stanford Achievement Test which is administered each spring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
112 2nd Ave Se
Cullman, AL 35055
(256) 734-4563 0.3 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?