St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School strives to provide quality Christian education for children 3 years old through sixth grade.
- Along with providing instruction in God's Word and leading children in the Christian faith, St. Paul's Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in Language Arts, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Physical Education, and a variety of other extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School's curriculum is based on educational standards established by the state of Alabama.
- Teachers develop plans and gather resources for teaching the standards.
- How well students have learned the standards is assessed by the Stanford Achievement Test which is administered each spring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
112 2nd Ave Se
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-4563 0.3 PK-6
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.