St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School strives to provide quality Christian education for children 3 years old through sixth grade.
- Along with providing instruction in God's Word and leading children in the Christian faith, St. Paul's Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in Language Arts, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Physical Education, and a variety of other extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School's curriculum is based on educational standards established by the state of Alabama.
- Teachers develop plans and gather resources for teaching the standards.
- How well students have learned the standards is assessed by the Stanford Achievement Test which is administered each spring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
112 2nd Ave Se
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-4563 0.3 PK-6
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.