St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School strives to provide quality Christian education for children 3 years old through sixth grade.
- Along with providing instruction in God's Word and leading children in the Christian faith, St. Paul's Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in Language Arts, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Physical Education, and a variety of other extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School's curriculum is based on educational standards established by the state of Alabama.
- Teachers develop plans and gather resources for teaching the standards.
- How well students have learned the standards is assessed by the Stanford Achievement Test which is administered each spring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
112 2nd Ave Se
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-4563 0.3 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.