St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School strives to provide quality Christian education for children 3 years old through sixth grade.
- Along with providing instruction in God's Word and leading children in the Christian faith, St. Paul's Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in Language Arts, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Fine Arts, Physical Education, and a variety of other extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School's curriculum is based on educational standards established by the state of Alabama.
- Teachers develop plans and gather resources for teaching the standards.
- How well students have learned the standards is assessed by the Stanford Achievement Test which is administered each spring.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: PK-6 | 179 students
112 2nd Ave Se
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-4563 0.3 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.