Vinemont Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Vinemont Christian Academy is a necessary and integral part of Soul’s Harbor Free Will Baptist Church and offers child care and educational training from infant – 12th grade.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Vinemont Christian Academy consists of : •Vinemont Christian Academy Daycare (infant – 12 years old) providing all day or before and after school care. •Vinemont Christian Academy School (K-12) We appreciate the opportunity to present this ministry to you. We ask that you prayerfully consider your child’s educational needs and remember God’s mandate to teach and train our children the Word of God and to provide them with an education from a Biblical perspective. That is why V.C.A. exists. May God’s blessings be upon you as you seek his will in raising the next generation of Godly leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256)796-2899 9.3 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
708 7th Street SW
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-0734 9.2 PK-12
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 37.8 NS-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-12 | 34 students
1829 Circlewood Drive
Birmingham, AL 35214
(205)791-0312 50.2 K-12
I am a 94'' Graduate of Vinemont Christian Academy. The Staff are absolutely superb! I highly recomment them!
- Posted by Parent - jerem
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.