Vinemont Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Vinemont Christian Academy is a necessary and integral part of Soul’s Harbor Free Will Baptist Church and offers child care and educational training from infant – 12th grade.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Vinemont Christian Academy consists of : •Vinemont Christian Academy Daycare (infant – 12 years old) providing all day or before and after school care. •Vinemont Christian Academy School (K-12) We appreciate the opportunity to present this ministry to you. We ask that you prayerfully consider your child’s educational needs and remember God’s mandate to teach and train our children the Word of God and to provide them with an education from a Biblical perspective. That is why V.C.A. exists. May God’s blessings be upon you as you seek his will in raising the next generation of Godly leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cullman Grades: K-12 | 32 students
3151 AL Hwy 69N
Cullman, AL 35058
(256)796-2899 9.3 K-12
- Cullman Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
708 7th Street SW
Cullman, AL 35055
(256)734-0734 9.2 PK-12
- Albertville Grades: NS-12 | 229 students
1631 Brashers Chapel Rd
Albertville, AL 35951
(256)279-0192 37.8 NS-12
- Birmingham Grades: K-12 | 34 students
1829 Circlewood Drive
Birmingham, AL 35214
(205)791-0312 50.2 K-12
I am a 94'' Graduate of Vinemont Christian Academy. The Staff are absolutely superb! I highly recomment them!
- Posted by Parent - jerem
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.