St. Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran School is open to all desiring a quality Christian education from Pre-K to grade 5.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify.
- St. Paul Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- St. Paul Lutheran School is a Christian school operated by St. Paul Lutheran Church, a member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- Our School is committed to providing quality education for each child mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- A caring environment provides an atmosphere where children can grow and learn in Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beatrice Grades: PK-5 | 90 students
420 N 6th St
Beatrice, NE 68310
(402)223-5033 1.2 PK-5
- Plymouth Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
108 E Highway 4
Plymouth, NE 68424
(402)656-4465 14.2 PK-8
- Roca Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
17705 S 12th St
Roca, NE 68430
(402)438-6668 25.7 PK-8
- Crete Grades: PK-6 | 88 students
525 E 14th St
Crete, NE 68333
(402)826-2318 27.1 PK-6
- Hanover Grades: 1-8 | 81 students
100 S Church St
Hanover, KS 66945
(785)337-2368 27.6 1-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.