St Pauls School
Tel: (985) 892-3200
- St. Paul's School is a Catholic High School that teaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ to students in a Lasallian, Christ-centered environment of caring discipline, while fostering high academic standards and encouraging community involvement.
- The mission of Saint Paul's is to be a school which functions well, offering strong academics, athletics, and extracurricular programs in a safe and disciplined environment.
- It is a school which is centered on young people and which is attentive to their needs.
- It is a place where the members of the adult community see themselves as ministers of God's grace and are committed to work together and by association.
- The School announces and helps all to live the morals, ethics, and values found in the Gospels of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||841 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Grades: 8-12 | 548 students
122 S. Massachusetts
Covington, LA 70433
(985) 892-2540 6.4 8-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.