St Pauls School
- St. Paul's School is a Catholic High School that teaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ to students in a Lasallian, Christ-centered environment of caring discipline, while fostering high academic standards and encouraging community involvement.
- The mission of Saint Paul's is to be a school which functions well, offering strong academics, athletics, and extracurricular programs in a safe and disciplined environment.
- It is a school which is centered on young people and which is attentive to their needs.
- It is a place where the members of the adult community see themselves as ministers of God's grace and are committed to work together and by association.
- The School announces and helps all to live the morals, ethics, and values found in the Gospels of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||841 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Grades: 8-12 | 587 students
122 S. Massachusetts
Covington, LA 70433
(985)892-2540 6.4 8-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.