St Peter's Catholic School
- Established in 1991, St. Peter School (grades PreK-8) has an enrollment of 500 students.
- Responding to God's call, we the community of St. Peter Catholic School, dedicate ourselves with love to the spiritual growth and academic excellence of our children to prepare them for the journey through this life to the Kingdom of Heaven.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 4 4-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402)476-6202 3.3 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: K-8 | 322 students
3245 S 37th St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)489-9621 2.1 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)483-1181 1.8 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.