St Philip Neri School
- The mission of St. Philip Neri School is to provide a secure Catholic community of lifelong learners engaged in a variety of learning activities and positive relationships.
- Through the grace of God, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility of developing the whole child intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Total Students||736 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Metairie Grades: NS-8 | 793 students
3900 Derbigny St
Metairie, LA 70001
(504)837-6871 3.9 NS-8
- Metairie Grades: PK-12 | 330 students
5236 Glendale St
Metairie, LA 70006
(504)887-3507 1.2 PK-12
- Metairie Grades: NS-7 | 337 students
5701 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
(504)887-0533 1 NS-7
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.