St Philip Neri School
Tel: (504) 887-5600
- The mission of St. Philip Neri School is to provide a secure Catholic community of lifelong learners engaged in a variety of learning activities and positive relationships.
- Through the grace of God, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility of developing the whole child intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Metairie Grades: NS-8 | 793 students
3900 Derbigny St
Metairie, LA 70001
(504) 837-6871 3.9 NS-8
- Metairie Grades: PK-12 | 330 students
5236 Glendale St
Metairie, LA 70006
(504) 887-3507 1.2 PK-12
- Metairie Grades: NS-7 | 337 students
5701 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
(504) 887-0533 1 NS-7
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.