- Ecole Classique, founded in 1956, is a private co-educational elementary and secondary school whose purpose is to prepare today's youth to enter the university and pursue a college education.
- All of our educational aims are directed to achieving this goal from the moment the student enters kindergarten until the time he or she graduates from high school.While adhering to the modernization process taking place in education, our beliefs are founded in a traditional setting.
- The curriculum has been designed to emphasize the three R's: "reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic." Education is a total process involving the mental, social, physical and emotional development of the total child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Metairie Grades: NS-7 | 337 students
5701 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
(504)887-0533 0.7 NS-7
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.