Tel: (504) 733-0472
- The mission of Kehoe-France is to give each student a strong academic foundation, promote social skills and physical well-being, and nurture cultural and ethical development in a caring and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Based on a history of traditional ethics, Kehoe-France looks to the future with a long-range, strategic plan to reinforce these values of honesty, compassion, personal integrity, and fairness.
- A commitment to teamwork, sharing, and cooperation needs to be promoted intra-level and intra-discipline, with all teachers and administrators being flexible and open to change for improvement on a daily and long-term basis.
- Because Kehoe-France is a private school, there is the capacity for upgrading education by directly addressing the individual needs of students.
- Specific areas to be explored are reducing class size, continued state of the art equipment, individual needs assessments with appropriate action, opportunities for creative development, and emphasis on innovative teaching.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mitch Bilbe|
- Applicants interested in admission requirements for 8 Weeks of Age to 7th Grade are welcome to contact the Admissions Office at (504) 733-0472.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenner Grades: PK-7 | 397 students
4119 Saint Elizabeth Dr
Kenner, LA 70065
(504) 468-3524 6.1 PK-7
- Metairie Grades: PK-12 | 330 students
5236 Glendale St
Metairie, LA 70006
(504) 887-3507 2.2 PK-12
- Metairie Grades: PK-7 | 382 students
835 Melody Dr
Metairie, LA 70002
(504) 835-8491 3.4 PK-7
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.