St Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- Within a Catholic faith community, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School emphasizes each child as a unique reflection of God's goodness.
- Our excellent academic curriculum encourages the development of each individual's Godgiven gifts.
- As a Catholic school, we strive to develop a sense of self worth and independence in students while encouraging service to others.
- This environment provides them with a strong foundation for the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Metairie Grades: PK-7 | 430 students
720 Elise Avenue
Metairie, LA 70003
(504) 733-0472 6.1 PK-7
- Kenner Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
2420 Illinois Ave
Kenner, LA 70062
(504) 466-4055 3.6 PK-8
- Kenner Grades: NS | 144 students
1901 36th Street
Kenner, LA 70065
(504) 464-1144 2.5 NS
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.