St. Philip The Apostle Catholic School
Tel: (979) 543-2901
- Saint Philip Catholic School is a private co-educational elementary/middle school sponsored by Saint Philip the Apostle Catholic Church in the Diocese of Victoria.
- The school is committed to the promotion of academic excellence, individual responsibility, and spiritual awareness.
- Saint Philip Catholic School endorses the call of the Catholic Bishops of the United States to express its educational ministry through the three objectives of personal spirituality, social justice, and a strong academic program in accord with Christian values.
- These three objectives reflect the intense commitment of all engaged in the work of Saint Philip Catholic School.
- Be it known to all that Christ is the reason for our school.
- He is the unseen, but ever present teacher in our classrooms.
- He is the model for our faculty and the inspiration of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.