St Pius X Catholic School
Tel: (660) 263-5500
- Catholic education aims to foster growth and human development. Reflecting this aim, the St. Pius X Early Childhood Center strives to promote children’s growth in the awareness of themselves and their relationship to others as well as to God.
- In a structured environment and through activities appropriate to their stages of development, the children will be enriched and will then grow into the fullness of life.
- The St. Pius X Early Childhood Center will create an atmosphere of loving concern where children will grow in independence and cooperation through simple and concrete activities.
- The children will explore and discover the mysteries of the world through natural curiosity and a sense of wonder and awe.
- As they begin to discover some of the mysteries of nature, they come to understand that people and the world are gifts of a loving God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishoners have a regisration and activity fee in addition to their regular tithing to the parish. They do not have a separate tuition. Non-Catholic students pay tuition.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moberly Grades: 2-8 | 17 students
1400 E Mckinsey St
Moberly, MO 65270
(660) 263-8600 1.3 2-8
- Centralia Grades: K-8 | 21 students
6979 Audrain Road 9139
Centralia, MO 65240
(573) 682-2811 17.1 K-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-6 | 30 students
450 West Sexton
Harrisburg, MO 65256
(573) 875-5959 18.9 NS-6
- Salisbury Grades: K-8 | 113 students
105 N Willie Ave
Salisbury, MO 65281
(660) 388-5518 19.6 K-8