St Rose Of Lima Catholic School
- St. Rose of Lima School is committed to providing our students and families with a Christian foundation that will empower them to become responsible Christian role models.
- We try our best to maintain an atmosphere that promotes the development of the whole person as a critical thinker.
- Most importantly, we nurture our students to develop to their fullest potential, so that they will become successful, active, and productive moral leaders, committed to the common good of our local and global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 327 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)527-0101 1.1 K-6
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 209 students
2424 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323)263-3716 36.2 K-8
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 42.3 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.