St Rose Of Lima Catholic School
- St. Rose of Lima School is committed to providing our students and families with a Christian foundation that will empower them to become responsible Christian role models.
- We try our best to maintain an atmosphere that promotes the development of the whole person as a critical thinker.
- Most importantly, we nurture our students to develop to their fullest potential, so that they will become successful, active, and productive moral leaders, committed to the common good of our local and global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simi Valley Grades: K-6 | 348 students
1717 Arcane Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)527-0101 1.1 K-6
- Bell Gardens Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
6262 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)773-3968 41.4 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 209 students
2424 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323)263-3716 36.2 K-8
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 42.3 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.