St. St.ephen Parochial School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 348 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,100
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Vision StatementCatholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally. Fostered through robust collaboration among all stakeholders, the mission is accomplished through accountable leadership at all levels, ongoing and coordinated strategic planning, centralized efficiencies, and financial sustainability.We will challenge our students to faith filled academic excellence so that they have the skills to achieve their full potential.We will continue to attract, retain and provide professional development for our teachers and administrators to further the mission of St. Stephen School.We will provide for the short and long term financial stability of our school, while continuing to provide families with an affordable Catholic education.We will continue to upgrade our facilities to enable us to meet the demands of the mission of our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. St.ephen Parochial School cost?
St. St.ephen Parochial School's tuition is approximately $6,100 for private students.
What sports does St. St.ephen Parochial School offer?
St. St.ephen Parochial School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is St. St.ephen Parochial School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. St.ephen Parochial School?
The application deadline for St. St.ephen Parochial School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. St.ephen Parochial School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. St.ephen Parochial School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards