St. Theresa Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 219 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Theresa School is a Catholic learning community, united by our love and concern for all children. We are dedicated to providing a challenging and spiritual environment, based upon the timeless Gospel values and traditions or our faith. Our shared vision is to inspire both a love of learning and service to others, with Jesus as our teacher. Based upon our Catholic faith, we, at St. Theresa School, believe in educating the whole child, academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We recognize the parents as the first and primary educators of Jesus Christ. We celebrate the fact that each child is unique and thus requires individual attention. Through the adaptation of teaching methods and materials, we help each child reach their personal best. We guide our students to come to know, love, and serve God through the Gospel values of Jesus and the teachings of the Catholic Church, by loving one another, and through acts of Christian service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Theresa Elementary School?
The acceptance rate of St. Theresa Elementary School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does St. Theresa Elementary School offer?
St. Theresa Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Theresa Elementary School's ranking?
St. Theresa Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Theresa Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Theresa Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Theresa Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards