St Theresa Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Theresa School is a Catholic learning community, united by our love and concern for all children.
- We are dedicated to providing a challenging and spiritual environment, based upon the timeless Gospel values and traditions or our faith.
- Our shared vision is to inspire both a love of learning and service to others, with Jesus as our teacher.
- Based upon our Catholic faith, we, at St. Theresa School, believe in educating the whole child, academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- We recognize the parents as the first and primary educators of Jesus Christ.
- We celebrate the fact that each child is unique and thus requires individual attention.
- Through the adaptation of teaching methods and materials, we help each child reach their personal best.
- We guide our students to come to know, love, and serve God through the Gospel values of Jesus and the teachings of the Catholic Church, by loving one another, and through acts of Christian service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition for parishioners is $4,200. Non-parishioners pay $4,500. We offer a reduced tuition for second, third, etc. children.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Cheryl Corey|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palm Springs Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
(760)324-5464 2.4 PK-8
- Cathedral City Grades: 2-12 | 57 students
68550 Dinah Shore Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
(760)902-1374 3 2-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 228 students
846 E El Segundo Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)743-8818 100.4 K-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8
16180 Mulholland Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-2868 115.1 K-8
I thoroughly enjoyed this school. The teachers called every week as per my request to let me know how my 12 year old was doing. We loved the camaraderie and Christian/Catholic background of everything there. No complaints other than I shouldn't have sent my child back to public school. This school was worth it's weight in funds!!!
- Posted by Parent - Ckj12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.