St Theresa Elementary School
- St. Theresa School exists to create a Christian, educational community where human knowledge, enlightened and enlivened by faith, is shared by teachers, students, and parents in a spirit of freedom and love.
- Acknowledging that each child is an individual, St. Theresa Catholic School concerns itself with the development of the total child.
- By deepening the love of God and others; by teaching Christian values while stressing mutual respect, trust, fortitude, and joy; by promoting the knowledge and understanding of Catholic doctrine and its application to daily life.
- By implanting a love for learning; a strong knowledge of the basics; skills of decision making, problem solving, and communications; good learning and study habits; appreciation of art, music, and literature.
- This will enable the student to develop into a complete, productive person capable and eager to assume and handle the challenges of further education and formation.
- By guiding students to cope daily with psychological situations which cultivate a personal maturity and proper attitude toward others.
- This maturity and attitude enables the students to integrate personal initiative, leadership, and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Grades: K-8 | 164 students
120 E Michigan Street
Evansville, IN 47711
(812) 424-7252 1.2 K-8
- Evansville Grades: NS-8 | 310 students
918 W Mill Road
Evansville, IN 47710
(812) 422-3688 2.1 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.