St. Therese Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Therese School's purpose is to help form the whole person spiritually, socially, culturally, and intellectually according to Christ's example as found in the gospel.
- In a faith filled atmosphere, the message of Christ takes priority and becomes integral to all areas of school activity.
- Our goal is to provide the Catholic church and the world with servant leaders immersed in the gospel values lived by Christ; our secondary goal is to provide a quality education for all students in our care.
- All the members of St. Therese School proclaim the "Good News" of Christ to our children by teaching Christian values and serving God, the church, and the community through prayerful reflection, traditional academic and social skills, and by nurturing the development of the total child.
- We believe in offering the best opportunities to all of our students while fostering a well-balanced and multi-cultural environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild to moderate l.d.|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I for 8th Graders|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy Blue Docker Pants and School Polo Shirt and Plaid Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit the school website for the current tuition cost.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Margaret Oliver|
|Admissions Associate||Joan O'Toole|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Extended Care, Homework Club, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
- Needed items for registration: Grade Reports, Test Scores, Health Info, and Sacramental Records, if obtained.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AuroraGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
13680 E 14th Pl
Aurora, CO 80011
- AuroraGrades: K-12
11430 East 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80010
- DenverGrades: PK-12 | 265 students
12000 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80234
- AuroraGrades: PK-NS | 62 students
111 Del Mar Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
- DenverGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
1973 Elm Street
Denver, CO 80220
Great Catholic education with strong academic program, a nurturing community, and good spiritual growth through the faith!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - admin
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.