St Therese Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Therese School's purpose is to help form the whole person spiritually, socially, culturally, and intellectually according to Christ's example as found in the gospel.
- In a faith filled atmosphere, the message of Christ takes priority and becomes integral to all areas of school activity.
- Our goal is to provide the Catholic church and the world with servant leaders immersed in the gospel values lived by Christ; our secondary goal is to provide a quality education for all students in our care.
- All the members of St. Therese School proclaim the "Good News" of Christ to our children by teaching Christian values and serving God, the church, and the community through prayerful reflection, traditional academic and social skills, and by nurturing the development of the total child.
- We believe in offering the best opportunities to all of our students while fostering a well-balanced and multi-cultural environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild to moderate l.d.|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I for 8th Graders|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy Blue Docker Pants and School Polo Shirt and Plaid Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit the school website for the current tuition cost.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Margaret Oliver|
|Admissions Associate||Joan O'Toole|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Extended Care, Homework Club, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
- Needed items for registration: Grade Reports, Test Scores, Health Info, and Sacramental Records, if obtained.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
13680 E 14th Pl
Aurora, CO 80011
(303)364-6515 1.6 PK-8
- Aurora Grades: K-12
11430 East 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80010
(303)361-6456 0.8 K-12
- Aurora Grades: NS-PK | 62 students
111 Del Mar Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
(303)366-5089 0.9 NS-PK
- Aurora Grades: K-8 | 168 students
18900 E Hampden Ave
Aurora, CO 80013
(303)628-7200 7.5 K-8
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
1973 Elm Street
Denver, CO 80220
(303)377-8835 3.8 PK-8
Great Catholic education with strong academic program, a nurturing community, and good spiritual growth through the faith!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - admin
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.