St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (218) 283-3430
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School is committed to the development of each student as a well-rounded contributing member of our religious and secular communities.
- The educational process encompasses all phases of a child's development from pre-school through grade eight.
- Working together, faculty, family, and parish create the learning environment for the success of each child.
- We do not discriminate according to race, color or religious belief.
- Each child is a unique being from God, and we are committed to developing a Christ-centered environment, which fosters children's ability to reach their full potential.
- Each child will be given a sense of justice and global awareness as a dimension of living their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hibbing Grades: PK-6 | 146 students
2310 7th Ave E
Hibbing, MN 55746
(218) 263-3054 84.3 PK-6
- Warroad Grades: K-11 | 22 students
510 Cedar Ave NW
Warroad, MN 56763
(218) 386-1472 84.8 K-11
- Virginia Grades: K-7 | 111 students
311 3rd St S
Virginia, MN 55792
(218) 741-6811 84.9 K-7
- Hibbing Grades: PK-12 | 82 students
4220 3rd Ave W
Hibbing, MN 55746
(218) 262-6550 85.8 PK-12
- Taconite Grades: PK-7 | 15 students
95 Hodgins Ave
Taconite, MN 55786
(218) 360-8000 89.1 PK-7
I love this school, my little boy goes there and he is getting a VERY good education, and I LOVE that!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Parent - yyyyy
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.