St Vincent De Paul High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is a co-educational, parochial high school which serves a population of 400 students.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is primarily a college preparatory school.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul High School is to educate students through a college preparatory curriculum that develops their spiritual, academic, and social potential.
- As a Catholic school, we teach Gospel values and ideals and provide opportunities for our students to experience and grow in their faith.
- Our goal is for students to become compassionate, responsible and active members of their communities.
- If it is to be an authentic response to the totality of the human person, education must go beyond intellectual training, though that is, of course, an essential part.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School, therefore, strives to provide a program sufficiently varied to assist in the spiritual, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social development of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.