St Vincent De Paul High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is a co-educational, parochial high school which serves a population of 400 students.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is primarily a college preparatory school.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul High School is to educate students through a college preparatory curriculum that develops their spiritual, academic, and social potential.
- As a Catholic school, we teach Gospel values and ideals and provide opportunities for our students to experience and grow in their faith.
- Our goal is for students to become compassionate, responsible and active members of their communities.
- If it is to be an authentic response to the totality of the human person, education must go beyond intellectual training, though that is, of course, an essential part.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School, therefore, strives to provide a program sufficiently varied to assist in the spiritual, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social development of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 1478 students
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)731-7500 35.1 9-12
- Washington Grades: 9-12 | 500 students
4300 Harewood Rd Ne
Washington, DC 20017
(202)529-0200 2439.1 9-12
- Boise Grades: 9-12 | 720 students
7009 Franklin Rd
Boise, ID 83709
(208)375-6010 497.8 9-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.