St Vincent De Paul High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is a co-educational, parochial high school which serves a population of 400 students.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is primarily a college preparatory school.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul High School is to educate students through a college preparatory curriculum that develops their spiritual, academic, and social potential.
- As a Catholic school, we teach Gospel values and ideals and provide opportunities for our students to experience and grow in their faith.
- Our goal is for students to become compassionate, responsible and active members of their communities.
- If it is to be an authentic response to the totality of the human person, education must go beyond intellectual training, though that is, of course, an essential part.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School, therefore, strives to provide a program sufficiently varied to assist in the spiritual, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social development of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.