St Vincent De Paul High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is a co-educational, parochial high school which serves a population of 400 students.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is primarily a college preparatory school.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul High School is to educate students through a college preparatory curriculum that develops their spiritual, academic, and social potential.
- As a Catholic school, we teach Gospel values and ideals and provide opportunities for our students to experience and grow in their faith.
- Our goal is for students to become compassionate, responsible and active members of their communities.
- If it is to be an authentic response to the totality of the human person, education must go beyond intellectual training, though that is, of course, an essential part.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School, therefore, strives to provide a program sufficiently varied to assist in the spiritual, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social development of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 1478 students
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)731-7500 35.1 9-12
- Washington Grades: 9-12 | 500 students
4300 Harewood Rd Ne
Washington, DC 20017
(202)529-0200 2439.1 9-12
- Boise Grades: 9-12 | 839 students
7009 Franklin Rd
Boise, ID 83709
(208)375-6010 497.8 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.