St Vincent De Paul High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is a co-educational, parochial high school which serves a population of 400 students.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School is primarily a college preparatory school.
- The mission of St. Vincent de Paul High School is to educate students through a college preparatory curriculum that develops their spiritual, academic, and social potential.
- As a Catholic school, we teach Gospel values and ideals and provide opportunities for our students to experience and grow in their faith.
- Our goal is for students to become compassionate, responsible and active members of their communities.
- If it is to be an authentic response to the totality of the human person, education must go beyond intellectual training, though that is, of course, an essential part.
- St. Vincent de Paul High School, therefore, strives to provide a program sufficiently varied to assist in the spiritual, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social development of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.