Strafford Learning Center - John Powers School
- Strafford Learning Center is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in 1973.
- The Board of Directors and staff are committed to offering high quality special education and related supports to over thirty school districts throughout the region.
- Strafford Learning Center is responsive to the evolving needs of school districts, students and families.
- Our community of dedicated professionals is committed to supporting all learners in reaching their highest potential.
- To accomplish this mission, Strafford Learning Center has a diverse professional staff working in tandem with area school districts and partners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canterbury Grades: 3-8 | 10 students
106 Kimball Pond Rd
Canterbury, NH 03224
(603)783-4501 36.1 3-8
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2848 7.1 K-12
- Suncook Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
389 Pembroke St
Suncook, NH 03275
(603)485-8550 31.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.