Strafford Learning Center - John Powers School
- Strafford Learning Center is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in 1973.
- The Board of Directors and staff are committed to offering high quality special education and related supports to over thirty school districts throughout the region.
- Strafford Learning Center is responsive to the evolving needs of school districts, students and families.
- Our community of dedicated professionals is committed to supporting all learners in reaching their highest potential.
- To accomplish this mission, Strafford Learning Center has a diverse professional staff working in tandem with area school districts and partners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Strafford Learning Center - John Powers School also viewed these schools: Monarch School of New England.
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.