Strafford Learning Center - John Powers School
- Strafford Learning Center is a private, non-profit organization incorporated in 1973.
- The Board of Directors and staff are committed to offering high quality special education and related supports to over thirty school districts throughout the region.
- Strafford Learning Center is responsive to the evolving needs of school districts, students and families.
- Our community of dedicated professionals is committed to supporting all learners in reaching their highest potential.
- To accomplish this mission, Strafford Learning Center has a diverse professional staff working in tandem with area school districts and partners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Strafford Learning Center - John Powers School also viewed these schools: Monarch School of New England.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.