Sully Christian School
The Sully Christian School, together with the Christian parents and Society, will provide a quality education that is based on the Word of God.
We will equip our children, through God's grace, to be active members of God's Kingdom." Through Christ-centered education, Sully Christian School will academically prepare students to develop the gifts God has given them and nurture students from a Christian perspective in the following areas Relationship to the Lord, Relationship to fellow man and woman, Relationship to Creation.
- Top Ranked IA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 42 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,650
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
modest clothing required
modest clothing required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is offered on a sliding scale and offset by several special programs.
- Sully Christian School has been established and maintained by an association of parents who believe that it is their duty as Christians to provide Christian education for their children and, believing this can best be accomplished by concerted action, are committed to Christian training for their children in keeping with the teachings of the Holy Word of God. The purpose of our school is truly meaningful only because it has as its foundation the infallible Word of God. The authority of scripture encompasses education.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Sully Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.