Peoria Christian School
Tel: (641) 625-4131
- The purpose of Peoria Christian School is to seek out and nurture each child's unique potential as an image-bearer of God so that he/she can meaningfully serve God and others.
- It endeavors to develop the student's capacity for the enjoyment of the created world in all its cultural richness and diversity.
- It attempts to educate the total person in his/her emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual, decisional and creative development.
- Peoria Christian school believes that God created the heavens and the earth.
- God also created man in His likeness, perfect in all ways and able to accept the responsibility to care for God's world.
- Man served as the crown of creation. Thus a treaty or covenant existed between God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alton Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
908 6th Ave
Alton, IA 51003
(712) 756-4532 195.2 PK-6
- Ankeny Grades: PK-12 | 368 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
(515) 965-8114 46.2 PK-12
- Atkins Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
310 3rd Street W
Atkins, IA 52206
(319) 223-5271 58 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.