Sunshine Center Inc
Tel: (816) 461-0893
- At Sunshine Center preschool each family and child has the advantage of working with a interdisciplinary team that includes early childhood educators, special educators, speech, physical and occupational therapists, a registered nurse and a social worker.
- Because each situation is unique, our team involves the family in the process to meet the changing needs of each child parents, you deserve to know everything that happens while your child is in our care.
- We make great effort to ensure that you are always in the know.
- We love to tell you about and show you your child's experiences through daily communications and the photographic displays around the room.
- To make sure the care we provide is just right for you and your baby, a personal care plan includes a schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other requirements specific to your child.
- The plan will reflect your child's unique characteristics and your own beliefs, values, and culture.
- Regular phone calls and conferences with our child care specialists are all part of this important partnership.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||3 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.