Tecate Christian School
- Tecate Christian School is located at the Tecate Mission International headquarters.
- The school seeks to maintain high academic standards based on biblical principles.
- The low teacher pupil ratio at TCS offers many opportunities to reach into the lives of the students and their families with the power and influence of the Gospel.
- Bible teaching and application is one of the core subjects of the school.
- The majority of our students are Mexican nationals who are learning in our complete immersion program in English.
- TCS offers grades 1 through 12 along with a full-time computer lab and other forms of academic development.
- Our Purpose is to win the lost to Jesus Christ and to fulfill the Great Commission through recruiting, training, sending, and assisting qualified laborers in partnership with the Body of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jamul Grades: PK-K | 70 students
13801 Campo Rd
Jamul, CA 91935
(619)669-3944 17.8 PK-K
- Alpine Grades: K-9 | 25 students
267 W Victoria Dr
Alpine, CA 91901
(619)445-5250 19.5 K-9
- Chula Vista Grades: PK-K | 252 students
2351 Otay Lakes Rd
Chula Vista, CA 91915
(619)421-4156 20.3 PK-K
- Chula Vista Grades: PK-K | 96 students
2400 Fenton St Ste B
Chula Vista, CA 91914
(619)656-5795 20.3 PK-K
- El Cajon Grades: 3-9 | 18 students
2815 Steele Canyon Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)654-9576 20.3 3-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.