- Temple Beth Shalom Preschool and Kindergarten is committed to supporting the child's innate joy of learning and sense of self through play.
- Each child is a unique being with his or her own special gifts and individual patterns of growth.
- We nurture the developing emotional, creative and intellectual needs of each child, while helping them to develop a positive and compassionate self-image.
- Leah Lewin Gibbons, the Director of Temple Beth Shalom's Preschool and Kindergarten, has a B.A. in Art History and a M.A. in Art Education.
- Having grown up on the streets of Brooklyn, she loves being at TBS' "country" preschool, where art and Jewish education are emphasized.
- During her tenure, our school has gained accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa FeGrades: NS-12 | 179 students
26 Puesta Del Sol
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Santa FeGrades: NS-8 | 131 students
5912 Jaguar Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87507
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.