Temple Emanu-el Nursery School
Temple is a non-profit, progressive, licensed day care and early child care center designed for children from 12 months to 5 years of age.
Established in 1950, the school encourages diversity, catering to children from a variety of neighborhoods from all socioeconomic groups as well as religious backgrounds.
Our curriculum is designed to develop children cognitively, socially, emotionally and physically.
Working closely with local public schools gives us the opportunity to enable our children to be well prepared with the appropriate readiness skills.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 155 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Temple Emanu-el Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards