- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- School's mission is to provide a Christ-centered learning and development experience for young children in a loving atmosphere. We provide a safe, positive and nurturing environment.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Thalia Lynn Child Care Center often compared to?
Thalia Lynn Child Care Centeris often viewed alongside schools like Thalia Day School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Thalia Lynn Child Care Center?
The application deadline for Thalia Lynn Child Care Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Thalia Lynn Child Care Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.