The Antioch School
Academics and Faculty
Play clothes are recommended.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- An Antioch School education is holistic. Our program incorporates a natural integration of subjects, providing large blocks of time for exploration and discovery. Our teachers know that children grow, and learn, by using all of their senses. Children develop skills through large and small motor processes, as well as, thought processes. Children spinning on the tire swing and working on jumping rope are building reading skills, as well as physical ones, and sometimes learning to roller skate is the best way to improve handwriting. Children learn that there are many ways to be smart emotionally, intellectually, physically, artistically, and many more and all are valued.
- The Antioch School cherishes and respects a child's sense of wonder, providing them with time to think, observe, experiment, articulate and solve their own problem, and make sense of the world. This learning is often active and collaborative, but time is also needed for solitude and reflection. Both children and teachers need time alone for reflection, creativity, and developing their own ideas. In addition, they need time to exchange their ideas and reflections with each other. While this work is important, we also believe childhood is not simply a time to build skills for the future, but is a time to be treasured and enjoyed for its own worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Antioch School cost?
The Antioch School's tuition is approximately $9,598 for private students.
What is The Antioch School's ranking?
The Antioch School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for The Antioch School?
The application deadline for The Antioch School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Antioch School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards