The Children's House (Union)
We are a Montessori-inspired Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten. We have worked for over 25 years to develop a unique educational model that blends the best of traditional and Montessori teaching methods.
At the Union location, we care for children as young as 6 weeks and up to 6th grade.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Yearly Tuition: $205
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Prices vary on age. Please see all summer camp costs info here https://www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com/union/
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Prices vary on age. Please see all tuition info here https://www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com/union/
- A Premier Early Childhood Education through Montessori and Traditional Methodologies
- Founded in 1995, The Children`s House schools offer daycare, preschool, kindergarten, school-age virtual assisted learning, before and after-school care and summer camp. There are six Children`s House locations Bridgetown, Delhi, Madisonville and Montgomery in Ohio, and Hebron and Union in Kentucky.
- Normally we "clean green", but during the pandemic, we are using a hospital-grade virucide which, combined with following all CDC protocols, has led to 0 cases of COVID across our 450 students in 5 schools over 5 months. (This aligns with a new Yale University study we took part in with more than 57,000 U.S. child-care providers that concluded children in day-care programs present virtually no risk of transmitting Covid-19 to adults.)
- We believe in fostering children`s natural curiosity and excitement while providing a unique curriculum to build the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. TCH`s unique Rotation Program keeps learning exciting: children rotate classrooms for each subject (temporarily suspended) & classroom materials/themes rotate six times a year, per subject. The frequently changing themes bring excitement to the classrooms and engage the children instantly. While Montessori materials remain constant, new equipment and materials are set up in a beautiful and inviting way. Delving into a new topic of study with such enthusiasm and curiosity fuels a passion for lifelong learning.
- Tuition information and photo tours can be found on our site: www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com.
Profile last updated:
Endorse The Children's House (Union). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.