The Christian Academy
- The Christian Academy is the community's finest academic institution based upon Christian principles and values.
- We offer parents in our community a choice for their children's education that is safe and nurtures Christ's teachings.
- We provide a school that is a valuable witness to the kingdom of god where the students are successful in Christ, academics, and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sikeston Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
106 N Stoddard St
Sikeston, MO 63801
(573)471-0841 0.3 PK-8
- Sikeston Grades: PK-K | 55 students
1440 Ables Road
Sikeston, MO 63801
(573)472-0883 1.3 PK-K
- Vanduser Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
705 Vanduser St.
Vanduser, MO 63784
(573)471-2900 9.7 9-12
- Benton Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
105 N. Winchester
Benton, MO 63736
(573)545-3017 12.3 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: NS-8 | 72 students
306 Court St
Charleston, MO 63834
(573)683-6218 13.6 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.