The Community Of West Seattle
- The Community School of West Seattle(CSWS) is a unique and special place.
- Our strong committment to anti-bias practices and an 'Everyone is Welcome' policy gives our school a warm and inviting feel.
- Children are the focus here with an emphasis on supporting the family.
- Being here is really the best way to get a true sense of who we are.
- Built on the foundation of mutual respect the Community School of West Seattle provides and promotes a well balanced and comprehensive approach to early learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 167 students
9615 20th Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98106
(206)767-6640 0.1 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: 6-8 | 105 students
10015 28th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98146
(206)935-0495 0.4 6-8
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 325 students
10404 34th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98146
(206)932-2511 0.9 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: NS-5 | 25 students
9131 California Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98136 1.3 NS-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.