The Foundations Montessori
Established in November 2016, we are an American Montessori Society (AMS) recognized school, on the pathway to accreditation.
Inspired by the philosophy of Dr Maria Montessori, we strive to create strong foundations for life, in each child in our care.
Our goal is to help nurture children to be compassionate, independent, caring individuals who will be our future citizens and leaders.
We believe that each child can be lovingly encouraged to achieve and grow to their fullest potential.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At TFM, we are dedicated to bringing high quality education and care to the communities around us. We follow the guidelines of the American Montessori Society to establish our curriculum, our programs, teacher training, and policies. We are a local chapter of Kids for Peace, a global 501(c) 3 organization, which promotes peace education for young children through many programs throughout the year.
- The hallmarks of an authentic Montessori school include the incorporation of outdoor learning within the teaching curriculum, a focus on general etiquette such as courtesy, and grace. We believe this makes the children feel confident, independent and eager to participate. Through various programs, we develop a strong respect for cultural diversity, community and the environment.We strive to help our students realize their potential as they enter the sensitive periods of development. As advocates of the Montessori philosophy, we believe in offering opportunities of the development of the whole child. Providing space and freedom for each child to learn and follow their interests at their own pace.
- We also offer outdoor learning experiences such as morning yoga and gardening as part of our curriculum to allow the children to explore the world around them. This enables their absorbent mind to develop and grow through practical experience.We also believe in creating a strong partnership between parents and teachers to provide a holistic environment for the child’s development.
Endorse The Foundations Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.