Fellowship Christian Academy
Tel: (281) 495-1814
- Fellowship Christian Academy (FCA) provides a place for children to grow and to learn while surrounded by God's love.
- The early years of a child's life are the years that shape their future; therefore, the curriculum is carefully selected and developed to enrich the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social development in each child.
- We purpose to honor God by providing quality care and facilitating growth in the lives of children in a loving and safe environment where they can develop spiritually as they grow emotionally, physically, cognitively, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-8 | 635 students
4111 Sweetwater Boulevard
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281) 265-7888 6.6 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.