Cornerstone Christian Academy
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 310 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 30 / Aug. 15
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Journalism, Robotics Classes, Spanish Class
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Band and Choir, Theater Arts
Solid academics are key to any successful private school. What sets Cornerstone Christian Academy apart is our solid academics combined with the biblical principles upon which our mission is founded. Beginning in pre-k, students are challenged to think critically, to analyze the world around them and to continue developing their relationship with Christ. As they continue through elementary and middle students continue to be seekers of truth and workers for social justice.
The mission of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to equip students with skills for life and faith for eternity.
Provide a developmentally appropriate educational experience in a Christian setting that will support future academic growth. Enrich your child`s life with a wide variety of activities in a safe and nurturing environment.
Students receive religious instruction daily at the school. Worship time consists of Bible songs, scriptures and prayers. All aspects of teaching include the Christian perspective, providing guidance for personal responsibility and friendship. Teachers model Christian principles as they lead children to know God as their Father of Jesus as their Savior.
- Respect We will show respect daily in the way we interact with our children, families and teachers.
- Excellence We will show excellence in being adequately prepared, striving for flawless execution in all we do.
- Responsibility We will exercise biblical stewardship as demonstrated through ownership, citizenship, confidentiality, safety, security and taking care of property.
- Integrity We will be honest in all our dealings, staying true to our mission and vision.
- Teamwork We will foster communication and cooperation as key elements of an environment of teamwork with parents, faculty and the church.
- Spiritual Development We value the importance of Christian character development among students and faculty. We seek to teach children to distinguish between right and wrong based on Christian teachings and principles.
- Balanced Education We value the challenge of helping children grow and mature in all areas of development. We seek this balance in order to help each child reach his/her fullest potential and to attain a positive self-image as well as social grace.
- Academic Focus We value all learning styles and seek teachers who will motivate students to learn. We place great curriculum emphasis on building a strong school performance.
- Independence We value the opportunity to help children develop self-reliance, self-control and responsibility. We understand that these characteristics impact their feelings of worth and greatly enhance school performance.
- Guidance We value a positive learning environment that allows children to learn. Teachers lovingly use fair and consistent expectations for behavior.
Communication We value the importance of open and positive communication between school and the home. We seek to work as a team with parents in the best interests of the children.
Endorse Cornerstone Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards