The Walden School
Tel: (281) 998-0002
- At Walden School, Our preschool and pre-kindergarten classes help ready children for their successive years in elementary classes.
- Our kindergarten program successfully melds phonics and whole language programs to develop strong reading skills; along with our hands on Math Their Way programs, children develop a solid base on which to continue to learn.
- Our first through fifth grades continue to excite children about learning as well as helping to develop strong study skills.
- Smaller classes and more one to one contact with their teacher during the day, help children succeed in mastering subject matter.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugar Land Grades: NS-PK | 74 students
2229 Settlers Way Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281) 980-9744 1.4 NS-PK
- Sugar Land Grades: PK-K | 83 students
2511 Williams Trace Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281) 980-6100 0.8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.