St. Laurence Catholic School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 709 students
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As Catholic educators and parents, our goal for the children at St. Laurence is the same: that they become healthy, well-rounded children who can be productive members of society. The mission of St. Laurence Catholic School is to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth; and thereby to help its students discover and develop their talents and achieve their best potentials. As Catholic educators, we strive always to educate the mind, heart and spirit in the ways of Christ and to work within the context of the parent, child, and educator to do what is best for our students. Our school provides a challenging academic curriculum with particular emphasis on the integration of academic subject areas. Our curriculum goes beyond the required state curriculum objectives, providing our students with life lessons about social skills, appropriate decision-making strategies and living the Golden Rule. Our academic program is supplemented with a strong focus on organization and study skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Laurence Catholic School offer?
St. Laurence Catholic School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Laurence Catholic School's ranking?
St. Laurence Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Laurence Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Laurence Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Laurence Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards