St. Laurence Catholic School
Welcome to St. Laurence Catholic School. As Catholic educators, we strive always to educate the mind, heart, and spirit in the ways of Christ and to work within the context of the parent, child, and educator to do what is best for our students.
Our school provides a challenging academic curriculum with particular emphasis on the integration of academic subject areas, providing our students with life lessons about social skills, appropriate decision-making strategies, and living as Disciples of Christ.
Our students learn from an experienced, dedicated and enormously talented faculty and staff, who challenge, inspire, encourage and nurture.
The generosity of so many in our school community has provided facilities that are beautiful, spacious, and functional.
We invite you to learn more about our school at www.stlaurenceschool.org!.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 709 students
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005, 2014
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- As Catholic educators and parents, our goal for the children at St. Laurence is the same: that they become healthy, well-rounded children who can be productive members of society. The mission of St. Laurence Catholic School is to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth; and thereby to help its students discover and develop their talents and achieve their best potentials. As Catholic educators, we strive always to educate the mind, heart and spirit in the ways of Christ and to work within the context of the parent, child, and educator to do what is best for our students. Our school provides a challenging academic curriculum with particular emphasis on the integration of academic subject areas. Our curriculum goes beyond the required state curriculum objectives, providing our students with life lessons about social skills, appropriate decision-making strategies and living the Golden Rule. Our academic program is supplemented with a strong focus on organization and study skills.
Profile last updated: 05/12/2021
We love St. Laurence Catholic School. It extends our religious community. The academics, religious values and athletics offer our kids a well-rounded opportunity to grow and learn in a safe and nurturing environment.
I love St. Laurence and appreciate the well-rounded education with strong academics and opportunities for exploring my child's talents and other interests. The focus on service and christian example as a Catholic school is the best.
Endorse St. Laurence Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.