The Honor Roll School
Tel: (281) 265-7888
- We seek to foster a love of learning and the establishment of lifelong friendships among students by offering challenging academics in a supportive, nurturing environment.
- Upon graduation from the eighth grade, our students will have the widest possible choice of educational opportunities.
- Learning and achievement go hand in hand, whether inside or outside the classroom, so we've built programs that meet the highest academic and extracurricular standards.
- By providing an environment that challenges and nurtures each child's development, our students are able to discover their strengths and respect each other's differences.
- They learn to work together, making the most of everyone's talents.
- The international makeup of our student body lends itself to unique learning opportunities.
- Our style of teaching builds on proven traditional methods by also incorporating newer developments in child psychology, technology, and science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||635 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our pursuit of excellence as a school depends on each student's desire to pursue his or her talents in academics, athletics, the arts (fine and performing), and service/citizenship. Likewise, we must do our part as a school community to provide the most opportunities possible for each child's growth. As educators, we believe that this is best accomplished when an administration with vision, a committed faculty, supportive parents, and focused students work together. Students at The Honor Roll School benefit from a dynamic atmosphere that helps them build character, leadership, athletic skills, intellect, and an appreciation for the arts. Most importantly, however, each child who graduates from the eighth grade does so with the confidence to succeed well into the future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
23300 Bellaire Blvd
Richmond, TX 77406
(281) 341-9910 11.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.