Christ Church School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (281) 980-2582
- Christ Church School is the Mother’s Day Out Pre-School program sponsored by Christ United Methodist Church.
- It was established in 1987 to provide an early childhood education in a Christian environment.
- It serves children of all races, nationalities, and religious creeds, infants through age five.
- The school is an extension of the educational ministry of Christ United Methodist Church and is under the direction of the Christ Church School Governing Board.
- In our classes, emphasis is placed on developing each child’s self esteem and on developing the creative potential of each child.
- Experiences are lovingly prepared by qualified teachers to help each child grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually and socially.
- The staff is experienced in working with young children and receives training in the field of early childhood education throughout the school year.
- Activities are carefully planned with many opportunities for self-expression, freedom of choice, self-reliance and spontaneity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$210|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the days your child comes to school. A 2 day class costs $210/mo, a three day class costs $255/mo, Bridge Class is $350/month and Kindergarten is $410/mo. Registration/Supply fee for preschool is $240, Bridge is $350 and Kind|
|Admissions Director||Beth Carter|
Best preschool!! My son was a clingy three yr old, too about two weeks and he was in love with school!! Teachers have their heart in the right place with the kids.
- Posted by Parent - Ronica
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.