Christ Church School
- Christ Church School is the Mother’s Day Out Pre-School program sponsored by Christ United Methodist Church.
- It was established in 1987 to provide an early childhood education in a Christian environment.
- It serves children of all races, nationalities, and religious creeds, infants through age five.
- The school is an extension of the educational ministry of Christ United Methodist Church and is under the direction of the Christ Church School Governing Board.
- In our classes, emphasis is placed on developing each child’s self esteem and on developing the creative potential of each child.
- Experiences are lovingly prepared by qualified teachers to help each child grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually and socially.
- The staff is experienced in working with young children and receives training in the field of early childhood education throughout the school year.
- Activities are carefully planned with many opportunities for self-expression, freedom of choice, self-reliance and spontaneity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$210|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the days your child comes to school. A 2 day class costs $210/mo, a three day class costs $255/mo, Bridge Class is $350/month and Kindergarten is $410/mo. Registration/Supply fee for preschool is $240, Bridge is $350 and Kind|
|Admissions Director||Beth Carter|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.