Christ Church School
- Christ Church School is the Mother’s Day Out Pre-School program sponsored by Christ United Methodist Church.
- It was established in 1987 to provide an early childhood education in a Christian environment.
- It serves children of all races, nationalities, and religious creeds, infants through age five.
- The school is an extension of the educational ministry of Christ United Methodist Church and is under the direction of the Christ Church School Governing Board.
- In our classes, emphasis is placed on developing each child’s self esteem and on developing the creative potential of each child.
- Experiences are lovingly prepared by qualified teachers to help each child grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually and socially.
- The staff is experienced in working with young children and receives training in the field of early childhood education throughout the school year.
- Activities are carefully planned with many opportunities for self-expression, freedom of choice, self-reliance and spontaneity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$210|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the days your child comes to school. A 2 day class costs $210/mo, a three day class costs $255/mo, Bridge Class is $350/month and Kindergarten is $410/mo. Registration/Supply fee for preschool is $240, Bridge is $350 and Kind|
|Admissions Director||Beth Carter|
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.