The Gladys H Oberle School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 46 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts/Crafts Club, Cooking Club, Dungeons and Dragons Club, Fishing Club, Sports Club
- ERI has operated a private, special education day school since 1991. The Oberle School is licensed by the VA Dept of Education and accredited through VAISEF. We specialize in serving the unique needs of students diagnosed with autism, emotional disturbance, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, other health impairment, visually impairment including blindness, hearing impairment, speech or language impairment and multiple disabilities. The school's primary goal is to equip students with the academic, behavioral, emotional, and social skills that will enable them to successfully return to the public school setting. Our secondary goal is to prepare students to successfully transition from school to post-secondary education/training and employment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of The Gladys H Oberle School?
The acceptance rate of The Gladys H Oberle School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 83%.
Does The Gladys H Oberle School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Gladys H Oberle School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Gladys H Oberle School?
The application deadline for The Gladys H Oberle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Gladys H Oberle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards