The Goddard School of Ashburn @ Belmont Greene
- Welcome to The Goddard School in Ashburn at Belmont Greene, conveniently located between the Dulles Greenway and Route 7 off Belmont Ridge Road.
- Our commitment is to provide every child in our care with the highest quality preschool experience.
- Our focus is on teaching the basic building blocks of reading, writing and arithmetic using fun, hands-on, active learning.
- These fundamentals of learning help to achieve our goal that every student will emerge as a confident, successful learner in Kindergarten and beyond. We are accredited by AdvancED. We have highly qualified teachers in every classroom, and they are led by an experienced Owner with over 40 years in the education field. Beginning at two and half years old, we offer daily classes in Reading and Math, STEM Lessons, Technology, and Indoor Gym and Outdoor Playtime. In addition, we currently offer enrichment in Playball, and Chess weekly, with Spanish, Sign Language, and Yoga Daily. Please stop by for a visit and see what makes us an exceptional preschool and the premiere provider of early childhood education in the Ashburn area, and what makes us so different from traditional daycares.
- We have an Open House every Thursday from 10:00 am 2:00 pm, or call to schedule a visit that is convenient for you.
- We are pleased to offer part-time and full-time programsbefore- and after-school care for elementary school students.
- The Children`s Progress Academic Assessment (CPAA) assessments is given quarterly.
- We support our military families through the NACCRRA/Child Care Aware program. Hear from our families at The Goddard School and check out the exciting activities we have going on every day! We look forward to meeting you! Angie, Daniel, Adam On-site Owners.
The Goddard School of Ashburn @ Belmont Greene places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language Based Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: NS-3 | 37 students
20300 Bowfonds St
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-7200 0.2 NS-3
- Ashburn Grades: NS-PK
43323 Railstop Terrace
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-5680 1.6 NS-PK
- Ashburn Grades: PK-K | 60 students
43900 Russell Branch Pkwy
Ashburn, VA 20147 2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.