The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Junction Grades: PK-K | 38 students
822 Village Road West
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550 2.2 PK-K
- Lawrence Township Grades: NS-5 | 90 students
90 Fackler Road
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609)924-8126 2.3 NS-5
The Goddard School in Princeton has provided the perfect environment for our 2.5 year old son to grow, learn, and explore new things. The teachers and staff are truly wonderful...they are always so understanding and accomdating to our needs. They are very approachable and willing to go above and beyond to care for their students and make them feel comfortable. The teachers are genuine and very nurturing. One of my favorite aspects about the Goddard School is the feeling of community that is shared between the staff, teachers, parents, and students. They are continuously making efforts to create events for the children and families...always encouraging family involvement. Overall, would suggest the Goddard School in the Princeton to anyone. We are very happy with the decision we made.
- Posted by Parent - Chelsey N.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.