The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forked River Grades: PK-K | 142 students
214 Lacey Rd.
Forked River, NJ 08731
(609)971-0051 0 PK-K
- Lanoka Harbor Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
505 Us Highway 9
Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734
(609)693-3322 1 PK-8
- Forked River Grades: NS-PK | 89 students
1030 Lacey Road
Forked River, NJ 08731
(609)971-2900 1.7 NS-PK
- Bayville Grades: 3-12 | 43 students
160 Atlantic City Blvd
Bayville, NJ 08721
(732)505-2260 5.8 3-12
- Toms River Grades: 9-12 | 685 students
711 Hooper Ave
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732)349-8801 7.5 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.