The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX.? Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lanoka HarborGrades: 1-8 | 40 students
505 Us Highway 9
Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734
Forked RiverGrades: NS-PK | 89 students
1030 Lacey Road
Forked River, NJ 08731
BayvilleGrades: 5-12 | 39 students
160 Atlantic City Blvd
Bayville, NJ 08721
Toms RiverGrades: 9-12 | 685 students
711 Hooper Ave
Toms River, NJ 08753
Toms RiverGrades: K-9 | 200 students
1563 Old Freehold Rd
Toms River, NJ 08755
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?