The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Goddard School is Oak Hill Classical School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dacula Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
2955 Old Fountain Road
Dacula, GA 30019
(770)338-7945 0.2 PK-12
- Dacula Grades: K-12 | 945 students
775 Dacula Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
(770)963-9250 3.5 K-12
- Lawrenceville Grades: 3-8 | 18 students
1239 Braselton Hwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
(678)442-8785 3.7 3-8
- Auburn Grades: NS-6 | 91 students
33 Hills Shop Rd
Auburn, GA 30011
(770)963-3052 3.7 NS-6
- Buford Grades: NS-PK
3966 S Bogan Rd
Buford, GA 30519
(678)714-7021 5.7 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.