The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (440) 350-1333
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Leanne Mastropietro|
|Admissions Associate||Tracie Zeitz|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Gymnastics, SoccerBasketball, Dance,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Painesville Grades: K-8 | 166 students
508 Mentor Ave
Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 357-7776 3.9 K-8
- Mentor Grades: PK-8 | 415 students
8540 Mentor Ave
Mentor, OH 44060
(440) 255-9781 5 PK-8
Our daughter excelled at Goddard. She was ahead emotionally and socially upon entering 1st grade. The school gave her a solid start and provided her with learning tools. Not just playtime.
- Posted by Parent - marlo
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?