The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Leanne Mastropietro|
|Admissions Associate||Tracie Zeitz|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Gymnastics, SoccerBasketball, Dance,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Painesville Grades: K-8 | 162 students
508 Mentor Ave
Painesville, OH 44077
(440)357-7776 3.9 K-8
- Mentor Grades: PK-8 | 415 students
8540 Mentor Ave
Mentor, OH 44060
(440)255-9781 5 PK-8
Our daughter excelled at Goddard. She was ahead emotionally and socially upon entering 1st grade. The school gave her a solid start and provided her with learning tools. Not just playtime.
- Posted by Parent - marlo
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.