The Goddard School
Tel: (303) 660-9992
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms Amanda Schleweis|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Sign Language, Spanish, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Creative Art, Music and Movement
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Buddies, Stretch and Grow
- Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our school. We are excited and proud to be the on-site owners of The Goddard School at Castle Rock, located minutes from Interstate 25.We are committed to provide the highest quality Early Childhood Experience for children Infancy through Pre-Kindergarten and their families. Our dedication and high standards have been recognized through our educational successes and acknowledged through numerous awards.Our Promise of Performance was developed by our highly qualified faculty which states:We will provide an exceptional nurturing and educational environment where your child is safe and feels loved. We promise to care for your child by supporting their individual needs and learning styles. We are committed to building strong family relationships and partnering with you in developing your child as a lifelong learner.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Castle Rock Grades: PK-K | 15 students
15 So. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
(303) 688-9553 0.7 PK-K
- Parker Grades: PK-K | 90 students
16740 Keystone Blvd
Parker, CO 80134
(303) 840-6119 9 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.