The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy
- The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy provides a well-balanced education in a Christian environment.
- At the Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy, we use the Bob Jones University Press curriculum for Bible, Spelling, English, Handwriting, History and Science.
- In addition to being excellent learning material, it is also Biblically integrated.
- In every subject there are overt references to Scripture. The textbooks concentrate on critical thinking skills that will lead to students truly learning the knowledge to succeed in life.
- The curriculum is flexible enough to meet each student's individual needs.
- We have found Bob Jones University Press to be both fun and challenging.
- For Mathematics, we have chosen Saxon Curriculum. We have found that Saxon Curriculum challenges the students to learn math from the inside out.
- We desire for each student to be challenged in his or her work.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Lockhart Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lockhart Grades: Inquire with school | 62 students
610 Westwood Rd
Lockhart, TX 78644
(512) 398-5745 3.2 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.