The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy
- The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy provides a well-balanced education in a Christian environment.
- At the Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy, we use the Bob Jones University Press curriculum for Bible, Spelling, English, Handwriting, History and Science.
- In addition to being excellent learning material, it is also Biblically integrated.
- In every subject there are overt references to Scripture. The textbooks concentrate on critical thinking skills that will lead to students truly learning the knowledge to succeed in life.
- The curriculum is flexible enough to meet each student's individual needs.
- We have found Bob Jones University Press to be both fun and challenging.
- For Mathematics, we have chosen Saxon Curriculum. We have found that Saxon Curriculum challenges the students to learn math from the inside out.
- We desire for each student to be challenged in his or her work.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.