The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy
- The Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy provides a well-balanced education in a Christian environment.
- At the Gospel Lighthouse Christian Academy, we use the Bob Jones University Press curriculum for Bible, Spelling, English, Handwriting, History and Science.
- In addition to being excellent learning material, it is also Biblically integrated.
- In every subject there are overt references to Scripture. The textbooks concentrate on critical thinking skills that will lead to students truly learning the knowledge to succeed in life.
- The curriculum is flexible enough to meet each student's individual needs.
- We have found Bob Jones University Press to be both fun and challenging.
- For Mathematics, we have chosen Saxon Curriculum. We have found that Saxon Curriculum challenges the students to learn math from the inside out.
- We desire for each student to be challenged in his or her work.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.