The Grand Magnolia School
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 8 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,000
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Grand Magnolia School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- How many children do you enroll?
- Our school consists of 8 children in two amazing cohorts.
- What is your daily schedule?
- Our school day schedule runs from 8.30a - 5.00p Monday through Friday. Inquire regarding before and after school offerings.
- What is the Grand Magnolia school calendar?
- We follow an academic year schedule (September 8th, 2021 - June 17th, 2022) that closely mirrors Henrico and Richmond Public Schools with break camps available four times a year during longer break times (Thanksgiving, Winter, Spring, and Summer).
- How do I inquire regarding openings or to join the waiting
- Feel free to e-mail us at: email@example.com or submit the contact form on this website.
- What are the tuition and fees for Grand Magnolia?
- Our tuition is $16,000 for the academic yearpaid in equal installments over 10 months. We also have a one time application fee ($100) and an enrollment and establishment fee ($500).
- My child did Kindergarten virtually and/or at home with me
during the pandemic, could they still enroll?
- Yes! If you feel your child could benefit from another year of Kindergarten, in person, with peers, feel free to pursue enrollment.
- What is a cohort model?
- Our enrolled students progress together rather than moving classes. For example, our Kindergarten cohort from the 2021-22 will graduate together and move on to become our first grade cohort.
- Are you a Montessori/Reggio/Waldorf school?
- No. We like to think of Montessori, Reggio, and Waldorf approaches to education as close cousins of our own with similar philosophies on child development regarding the empowerment of students as active agents in their own learning in a way the prioritizes creativity and free thinking. We find that families and children who gravitate to these approaches also resonate with our style as well.
- What if I still have questions I would love to discuss?
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (804.214.6705), submit our contact form, schedule a call online,send an owl - whatever floats your boat! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Endorse The Grand Magnolia School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards