The Hillel Academy
- We provide a high quality Jewish and secular K5 through-8th grade education and strive to have each student embody the highest Jewish moral and ethical ideals and standards in every facets of their life.
- We provide our children a foundation of excellence in secular education recognized by the entire spectrum of college preparatory high schools.
- The education transmits to our students the rich heritage of our people as expressed in its classical sources, Chumash, Mishnah, Talmud, and codes, and develops in our children a love for, and a commitment to, the observance of Judaism as embodied in the code of Jewish law.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 1060 students
2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
- MilwaukeeGrades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- SussexGrades: PK-8 | 23 students
W240n6145 Maple Avenue
Sussex, WI 53089
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 297 students
1810 W Bolivar Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.