The Hillel Academy
- We provide a high quality Jewish and secular K5 through-8th grade education and strive to have each student embody the highest Jewish moral and ethical ideals and standards in every facets of their life.
- We provide our children a foundation of excellence in secular education recognized by the entire spectrum of college preparatory high schools.
- The education transmits to our students the rich heritage of our people as expressed in its classical sources, Chumash, Mishnah, Talmud, and codes, and develops in our children a love for, and a commitment to, the observance of Judaism as embodied in the code of Jewish law.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.8 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
3126 S 41st St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)649-4730 10.5 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 154 students
5501 N 68th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)466-0470 4.6 K-9
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.