The Lakeside School
- If you are looking for a school that will challenge and inspire your child to reach higher than he or she ever imagined, your search is over.
- The Lakeside School is, however, more than a challenge and inspiration.
- It is a remarkable community of teachers, parents, and students from many different races, religions, and creeds learning together in a positive environment that always strives for excellence.
- For nearly four decades, students at Lakeside have been taught to value inquiry, embrace difference, think critically, act selflessly and to be themselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eufaula Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
608 S Eufaula Ave
Eufaula, AL 36027
(334)687-4449 2.3 PK-8
- Abbeville Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
258 Ml Tillis Dr
Abbeville, AL 36310
(334)585-5100 24.8 PK-12
- Louisville Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
Po Box 67
Louisville, AL 36048
(334)266-5311 26.5 PK-12
- Phenix City Grades: PK-1 | 34 students
1605 8th Place South
Phenix City, AL 36869
(332)298-9004 36.3 PK-1
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?