The Learning Tree
- At The Learning Tree, our goal is to provide a nurturing and caring environment where children can develop social and academic skills that will benefit them their entire lives.
- We are a pre-school with a long history in the Middle Village area.
- We prepare our students for grade school but more importantly we teach them to respect each other and to learn in an atmosphere of fun and cooperation.
- The Learning Tree is dedicated to educating each student intellectually and physically in a culturally diverse community.
- We offer each child an equal opportunity to develop the intellectual skills so necessary for a smooth transition into mainstream education.
- Our teachers, under the direction of our full time educational director, are trained in early childhood and elementary education.
- They are a dedicated group providing a warm and supportive base where open communication can take place.
- Their another goal is to stimulate the learning process by exerting the kind of guidance which helps the child increase his self esteem and self direction.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Citronelle Grades: 1-12 | 89 students
21276 Us Highway 45
Citronelle, AL 36522
(251)866-7501 20.1 1-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.