The Montessori School Of Louisville
- MSL is a SACS CASI accredited school, offering authentic Montessori programs from 18 months - Grade 8.
- We ignite love of learning in a diverse and nurturing community by integrating authentic montessori philosophy with contemporary research based educational methods.
- We empower each individual to make knowledgeable, responsible, and peaceful contributions to the global community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK | 40 students
224 Woodbine St.
Louisville, KY 40208
(502)634-2075 11.3 PK
- Louisville Grades: PK-5 | 54 students
2000 Tyler Ln
Louisville, KY 40205
(502)931-7143 8.6 PK-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.